Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wow, I can't believe that it's November already...Time is sadly, flying by. November is a busy month for me: My sweet boy is turning 11, my husband and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary, and there are at least 5 other family members that I can think of that will be celebrating a birthday or anniversary on top of that.
Then of course there's Thanksgiving! HoLY SHaMOLeY!


TAG! YOUR IT!

So, my sweet friend Deb over at Garage Sale Gal has tagged me. I like being tagged because it gives me something to blog about when my mind is blank:) This my friends, is one of those times. So the name of the game is to go to your 4th folder and open your 4th picture. So here's mine...

This is my MeMe on her Kindergarten field trip last year, to the Pumpkin Patch of course. I couldn't go due to work, so Steve went with her on this one. So Darn Sweet! I'm not sure if one of her friends was taking this with the camera or if Steve was trying to be crafty. Remember way back in the "olden" days when people would turn the camera so that the picture would be a diamond shape. That was so groovy! Maybe that was what this was supposed to be? Now it's your turn...(just click on their names and it will take you to their blogs)
  1. The Spices of Life
  2. Front Porches- Sweet Tea & old Aprons
  3. Looking Towards Heaven
  4. Marni's Organized Mess
Thanks for participating! Come back tomorrow for "Not Me! Monday" Can't wait!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...