Monday, November 3, 2008

Click on the link above to read more hilarious "Not me! Monday" post. You'll realize just how "not" alone you really are:)
It's Not me! Monday again, and for the third week in a row, I am SO excited! I'm not sure why I love it so much, I think it's close to therapy for me...here we go:
  1. I did not almost throw my gum at a car, a Prius to be exact, because the very sight of their ignorant bumper sticker irritated me. I would never do such a thing, I'm darn near perfect so throwing gum at them? How awful is that!
  2. I did not make cookies again this week. How many times do I need to remind you of my upstanding health consciousness?!
  3. I did not cry like a baby when my mom left yesterday. I wouldn't do that, hello! I'm like a stinkin' ROCK of strength, for goodness sake.
  4. I do not cry every time she leaves. I AM A ROCK!
  5. Alaska does not want to interview my husband for a huge promotion. That's right, A. LAS. KA! Can you say- world away- ten buck two- NAM- Boonies- Cold- Ice- Critters- Cold- No Tan, Ever- Pick one, wait don't pick one...
  6. I did not cry like a baby, because I was sad instead of happy,when my husband informed me of this. I'm a perfect, supportive, closed mouth wife with no opinion or emotion for that matter, similar to that of a doormat.
  7. I am not praying totally and utterly against this! That would be...well...hmmm...
  8. I am not asking you all now to also,not, join me in praying for God's will in this matter, while also praying against this :/
  9. I am not scared out of my mind of what's going to happen next in our lives, hello I have the faith of a saint and I am A Rock!

Have a good Monday everyone. Thanks for stoppin' by, I hope you come back after reading this ridiculousness!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...