Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Girl Can Dream

I had a dream last night that I was blessed with a ton of comments from all of my blogging friends. They just kept flowin' in, it was amazing! It was overwhelming, I'm sure some of you know how it really feels. Okay, I know for sure that some of you know how it really feels.


I'm always amazed at how when I go over to Confessions of a Pioneer Woman, she'll have just posted and already she has over 200 comments (sometimes well over 200)!! How is this possible. Craziness I tell ya! And she's not the only one. I know, I know, it's not about the amount of comments you get. That's not the reason I blog, really. I just love reading comments from my friends:) LOVE, LOVE it! hint, hint...


So, I walked with my friends (yeah that's right, I got me some friends) today. Four whole miles! I think I injured my sciatic nerve! Oh wait...nope...I'm just outta shape:)


I had to have the "boy who cried wolf" talk with my daughter this morning before school. She was claiming to be "sick" again. She'll tell me, "Mommy keep your phone on you at school just in case I get sick and have to call you." And sure enough, she'll call. She's yet to actually be sick this year, thankfully. So this morning I told her that when she really is sick one of these days Mommy might not believe her because of her claims of being sick every morning. We'll see tomorrow morning if the talk helped.


"P. U. Diego!" Dog gas is disgusting!! And he looks so innocent...




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...