Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not Me Monday







  • I did not eat brownies until I was sick last Monday night after blogging about it, remember...I ONLY eat healthy.





  • I did not say, "I wanted to stab..." (jokingly, of course) when referring to someone who irritated me more than once this week.





  • That phrase is not becoming a bad habit, because I have none.





  • My son's football did not end :(





  • I have not thought twice before blogging about half of the stuff that I did not do this week due to embarrassment and shame.





  • My daughter's rat did not die this week..."Mommy the rat isn't moving. He's just laying there. I think he's dead!" was what Meme did not say.





  • I did not leave the dead rat in the cage until Steve got home because I am totally not grossed out when touching dead things. I'm brave.





  • I did not forget about my daughter's field trip that I promised to go on.





  • Thankfully, she did not remind me the night before.






  • My husband did not get irritated with me because I was bossily giving directions while we were driving to our son's end of football season pizza party.





  • Back seat driving is not yet another one of my bad habits because I do not have bad habits. Remember?


Brought to you by My Charming Kids

Join the fun and~
Click on the "Not me!" Monday below to read more hilarious things

that so many of us DO NOT DO! Especially, Not me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...