I've never done one of these, so I'm so excited! Head over to MyCharmingKids and join the fun!
Here are the things that I did not do this week:
- I did not call in sick Friday when I wasn't sick at all.
- I did not, more than once, burn something I was cooking because I forgot about it due to blogging.
- I did not just boil almost all the water away that I was going to use for, RAMEN, due to blogging.
- I am not making ramen for me and the girls tonight for dinner. I make healthy stuff at all times people!
- I did not eat a box of Malt Balls last night at the movies.
- My husband did not get attacked by a cougar yesterday morning while hunting elk.
- I did not sleep in till 9 am on Saturday and then watch reality tv until almost 11 am.
- I did not pick the ironing board up to iron and then set it back down because I'm too lazy. Hello! I love ironing for hours on end because that's what it would take for me to actually catch up.
- I did not have like 4 huge cups of hot chocolate this morning because I'm out of coffee and I needed a fix.
- I did not drive to 7 eleven before work, 3 out of the 4 days I went to work last week, to buy the cheap, sugary, cappuccino out of the machine.
- I did not bake cookies 4 times last week and eat way more than I'd ever admit.
- I did not bake brownies this afternoon and eat, well, a lot of them already.
- I do not look forward for the kids to go to bed so I can eat more brownies in private.
- I did not yell out, "IDIOT" to more than one driver because I think I drive better than everyone in this town and they were in my way.
- I did not honk at an idiot driver who was shamelessly waiting for an apparent ghost driver to pull out of their spot so he could park there.
- I did not glare at the uppity mom, who constantly parks in teacher parking leaving me no place to park, when I passed by her this morning.
- Aunt Flo did not surprisingly pop on in this morning before work.
- I am not using her visit as an excuse for all of the above.