Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm a Little Bit Country

Because I'm busy, busy with chores here's a few (yes, there's more) strange, back woods facts about me:


  • In grade school my BIG plan was to get a tractor, paint it Hot Pink, and drive it to California so I could live on the beach, get a tan, and be a valley girl. You don't have to have a license to drive a tractor ya know!




  • We had a goat once, Daisy, that tried to ram her way through our front window of our house. SCARY! The real scary part is I think she was just ticked off for some reason.




  • Shortly after, Daisy became a meal for a nice Mexican family. Sorry if this offends you...the goat was evil...they said it was the best goat they'd ever eaten...they offered us some...but I had to draw the line.




  • I've been chased by wild, free range cows way up in the mountains.




  • I thought I was actually going to die that day.




  • I still have a bit of a fear of cows....




  • During the time I was dreaming of a Hot Pink tractor we were hauling our horse in the back of my dad's red International pickup. What? That's normal...He built real sturdy sides for it. (Beverly Hillbillies Music)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...