Saturday, November 22, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


We love watching Christmas movies this time of year. They really help get us all in the Christmas frame of mind. Here is a list of some of our favorites:


  • A Christmas Story (of course, and this year I think we're going to go and see the play!)

  • A Christmas Carol-Charles Dickens

  • Annabell's Wish (this is a cartoon that I just love, love, love!)

  • Elf (this is stupid funny)

  • The Grinch

  • The Chronicles of Narnia

  • The Polar Express

  • The Nativity Story

  • Little Women (although not a "Christmas" story, I love watching it this time of year.)


These are the few that I can think of...What are some of your family's favorite Christmas movies?




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...