Saturday, December 13, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARD PICTURE GONE WRONG!

What a weird, long, crazy week I've had...I haven't posted since MONDAY! What's up with that? The problem is that it's continuing.
It's hormones, I'm sure of it. I've been yelling, growling (yes, growling), even cursing a little under my breath (or maybe a lot?). All week long. It hasn't been pretty people. Nope, not pretty at all.
This week, well actually last week but who's counting, anyway we were suppose to take our Christmas card pictures. The problem is that every time I get the kids together to take the pictures, one of them is either not smiling, smiling too much Hillbilly style, frowning, glaring (Abbie) or some sort of other problem. Needless to say we have yet to get the picture or pictures that I've been wanting. TODAY's the day I tell you.
I thought it was anyway. Here's what we got so far. I. Am. Frustrated! GRRRR!

I'm not sure what happened to Meme's eyes in this one:

Font size
Oh look, now Bubba's eyes are missing, AWESOME!:

A few days after the above pictures were taken we tried again (today).

Doesn't Abbie look happy?:

Abbie's still looking happy in this one Bubba's eyes went to sleep again, and Meme is giving her biggest, fakest smile.

ARE. YOU. KIDDING ME!?:

Do you think anyone would notice if I used the same picture as last year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...