Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


Like many of you, I'm extremely short on time this week. It's our last week of school, I'm working, making presents for my family and my students, cooking, cleaning, writing tons of papers and doing my own homework for school, drinking lots of coffee and just trying to smile. Actually amongst all of these things that I am doing, these past few days have been a wonderful time spent together with my husband and kiddies:)

It snowed yesterday, the kids and I were as giddy as could be! Of course as soon as the kids were suited up and heading out into the front yard to play in the snow my camera died! GRRR...But it was too sweet to watch! I did however, get some pictures before the kids woke up. There's just something about the silent sound of snow falling, so peaceful and beautiful and I LOVE it! I think it must bring back a small piece of my childhood, some of my favorite memories are in the snow. I must have prayed for snow every single night during this time of year.

Last night I went in to say the prayers with the girls, and I asked them if they wanted to pray for snow. Meme informed me, "Mommy we did pray for snow last night," Abbie added, "yeah, Meme woke me up and asked me if I wanted to pray for snow with her, and if I would start." Meme, got up in the middle of the night, climbed to the top bunk, woke her sister up to pray for snow. Is that just too sweet for words or what!? God answered their prayers...child like faith I tell ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...