Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not me Monday Redneck Style!


Click on the above link for tons of Not me! posts brought to you by My Charming Kids that will crack you up and make you feel like you may actually be normal...I said MAY.
Here's my list for the week:
  • I did not leave dirty dinner dishes on the counter almost every night this week. I would at least put them in the sink!
  • I do not have Christmas lights, live garland which is probably really not alive by now, and stars hanging from my porch railing. Hello! I'm not a Redneck, not even a little. Not me!
  • I do not in any way shape or form relate to that song, "and I leave my Christmas lights up all year long!" Not me!!
  • I am not way too lazy to take them down as of late. I'm flippin' Martha Stewart for goodness sake!
  • I did not, once again, expect to see a difference looking back at me in the mirror this week in the area of my BOOTY! Not me! I'm happy as a clam with my booty! I'm not just Martha Stewart people, I'm a Martha Stewart BARBIE, hello!
  • I am not getting ready to eat a bowl of O's at 10:30 pm at night, while wondering why I'm not seeing a difference in my booty. That would be an oxymoron, right!? Not me!

Thanks for taking the time to relate! Now I'm off to pour a bowl of O's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...