Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Click on the above link to read more and join the fun!
Not me! Monday brings me joy on a day that usually starts out pretty rough, it'll make you laugh too, and probably make you feel more normal, unless you're
ONE of THOSE!
This past 2 weeks I most certainly did NOT:
  1. Miss a whole week of blogging, I know how to schedule time for everything I have going on in my life right now! You know, a time for everything...
  2. Get together with my best friends from school, one that I hadn't seen for 17 years! That's not possible, because I'm not much older than 17:)
  3. Eat biscuits n' gravy Sunday morning for breakfast. I would never do that, I eat healthy at all times in my life. Have you seen my booty?
  4. Wait until Monday to do a 5-6 page paper for school, I would never procrastinate on something so important.
  5. Facebook way, way too much, like I said I organize my time like Martha flippin' Stewart.
  6. Drink more water than ever in my life every single day this last week! That would be weird,and self controllish of me.
  7. Start looking for a horse my husband gave me the A-OK on!! That would mean I asked him before my dad got a hold of him and told him how expensive they can be to take care of. Darn Daddy!

Well, that's about all I can think of right now, my mind is always runnin' in circles. The news is on, the kids are playing, the dogs are beggin' and the husband is looking for something...again. So I must go, but get on over to McKmama's and show some McKLovin', Ya'll come back now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...