- This past week I did not stick my foot in my mouth multiple, multiple times. An example as I mentioned here once before, I did not wish someone a "Happy Thanksgiving." I never do that sort of thing, I always think before I speak.
- Steve did not surprise the kids with a Wii this week. He would surely talk to me about that first:)
- There was not a SPIDER in the car on our way home from the Easter egg hunt.
- As I was screaming in a slightly demonic voice, "KILL IT! KILL IT!" My son did not miss the SPIDER completely and let it live. He would never do something so careless.
- I did not then consider walking to work tomorrow unless we found and killed that SPIDER. I'm a stronger person than that! Oh yeah, and braver too!
- My son did not see how serious I was, find the SPIDER and kill it.
- I did not forget to put Easter baskets on the front porch and knock on the door Easter morning because I was busy making a carrot cake for the picnic. I'm June Cleaver folks, I don't forget that kinda stuff, ever.
- I did not get to the Easter picnic to find that I also forgot to even brush Meme's hair. She surely would have done it herself or asked me for help, she just loves to brush her hair!
- I am not addicted to WORD MOLE on my new phone. I'm not at all the type to be addicted to things such as this.
- I am not sitting here while my husband is swinging in the air playing the new Wii. It is not the same game he has been playing for the last hour.
- I am not thinking of asking him to set the whole Wii system up in the garage. That would be mean.
- Steve and I are not in a competition on Facebook to see who has the most friends. That would strange and immature. Both of which we ARE NOT!
Thanks for letting me share with you how perfect I am:) NOT!
Ya'll come back now!