Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Pear Blossom Run

She was dealing with mixed emotions in this shot, nervousness and the embarrassment of me taking pictures:)


Abbie and I did the Pear Blossom today. What is the Pear Blossom you ask, its a non-profit event and I have no clue who, if anyone at all, it benefits. Its an event created "for runners, by runners." I'm not a runner at all so that's probably why I have no idea?! I like to walk, speed walk, but running...I'd need a depends. Sorry, TMI?



The sun was shining and we weren't behind everyone so...All Smiles!
Anyway we participated to represent her school, and it was fun. Then, we went to Starbucks for a drink and a muffin, so pretty much whatever we burned off we re-fed times 10!


We had a lot of fun, I now have shin splints which tells me I need to get out more, but other than that I think we'll probably do this again:)

Oh and a little tid bit that has nothing to do with today, I wished someone a Happy Thanksgiving the other day! Yes, Thanksgiving. To top it off I didn't even get to redeem myself, I was on the phone with this person and it was, "Okay well, you have a happy Thanksgiving," click. AAAh! Did I really just say that? WOW!
Happy Easter everyone, He is Risen indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...