Monday, June 29, 2009

Garage Sale Treasures

Bought these adorable metal signs from the grocery/what-not store for $1.89 each.
I love them!


One of my favorite things about summer is Garage Sales! As many of you know garage sales and thrift stores are my favorite, favorite places to shop. This summer has been filled with amazing garage sales! I've found some great treasures.

I wanted to show you a few of the fun things that I've found lately...

I got this big square framed chalk board with hooks for $2! The price tag still on the back is priced $24.99!! I love this kind of deal. I've yet to find a place for it:)


I got this adorable hanging pillow for $1!

I love what it says!

I can't wait to see what more I can find in the weekends to come! What sort of fun things have you found at garage sales or thrift stores? My list could go on and on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...