Sunday, July 12, 2009

You Go Cowgirl

I've been absent for most of July because I've been busy, busy, busy! We went away for the 4th, and I returned from that trip with only one child (the other two went to Grandma's). So the last week was just my sweet Abbie and I. We had a blast! Here's what we were consumed with this past week...

First we did a room makeover in the girls room, it went from Shabby Chic to Cowgirl Chic:


Here's the before (taken last July):

and the after:


Here's what I started with:


This is an example of the curtains that I"m not quite finished with:)



Here's one of the pillows I made:




This desk below was one that I found on the side of the road with a free sign on it, so you better believe I couldn't pass this treasure up.


Here's what this little gem looked like before, I loved the look of the wood, reminds me of old barn wood, so I kept it.



I had such a wonderful time with my sweet girl, time we needed just her and I!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...