Tuesday, July 28, 2009

These are the Days of My Life!

This summer is, sadly, flying by! Each and every day for me goes a little something like this:
  • Wake up
  • get dressed
  • put out horses
  • clean stalls
  • feed
  • come home
  • take shower (if I'm lucky)
  • start to clean house (as it is literally an all day event if I let it)
  • start watering flowers and lawn
  • laundry
  • eat
  • feed dogs
  • feed kids
  • try to go and do something fun with the kids
  • come home, relax
  • school for me
  • Dinner
  • go back out to horse to feed and if I'm lucky, ride
  • come home
  • sleep
  • and wake up to do it all over again.
*Deep breath in...and then out*
Also this week marks the beginning of FOOTBALL! So, I'll have to add that to my list of things to do and places to be.
I should probably be kicked out of the blog gang, since I never seem to be here anymore! I literally have not had the time! My one year Blogiversary has come and gone. I'll have to think of a way to make up for that one, because that's just wrong! Maybe on my birthday I will also celebrate my blog's birthday? A day late and a dollar short, story of my life...

This summer has really been a trying time in my life, nothing big, but trying still. I don't want to go into details but lets just say that I have seen my share of the valley's of the shadow...

I believe that God allows these trying times to give us the opportunity to rely solely on Him, to lay it all at His feet. Too often I am guilty of taking over my own life and not giving the reins to Him. So I lay it down at His feet once again and ask for the strength and patience to get through, and God is always good.

I promise to have more exciting things to blog about, like last night when my horse started bucking with me and I peed my pants, literally! I might need a depends when I ride from now on:) My mom and I were joking that we should invent a G-string depends...Gross!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...