Thursday, June 18, 2009

Unsuccessful Measurements



I hate the scales! I didn't even come close to beating them today. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE! As an added bonus the nurse said to me, "why don't we go on over here and measure you." According to her measuring skills, I've shrunk by almost a whole friggin' inch! AN INCH! GRRRRRRR!


So thank you very much nurse, now not only do I need to lose 10 pounds, I'm shorter to boot!!! I say to the nurse, "no, that can't be right, I've never measure that short." She replies, "Yeah, most people think they're a lot taller than they actually are." Excuse me, what's that suppose to mean? Are those fighting words, because after that weigh-in, I'm feelin' pretty frisky! It's not like I was going to say that I'm usually 5'6!


Ya'll know that I came straight home and measured myself to see if what she told me was true. I haven't shrunk at all! In fact, I'm still 5'4 and a 1/4! She told me that I was 5'3 and 1/2! I should sue, for the distress. I'm seriously upset about this...Boy if I see her again! I'll be skinnier and taller, and then I'll do an evil laugh just cause I can!


I ate two Oreo's today, that's not good for the goals I've set, I'll do better tomorrow. Love, me and my Bu-dunk-a-dunk




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...