Monday, August 3, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket Tuesday

What sorts of odds and ends are hiding in your junk drawer?
Stuff like this?
or this?

Is a JUNK DRAWER a necessity in every home? In my home, I think it is. Of course it shouldn't get to the state that its currently in, but...I'm sorry the state that THEY are currently in. You see, I have more than one. This is a problem. I think one JUNK DRAWER should suffice. However, just because its a JUNK DRAWER doesn't mean it should be SO unorganized!
Do you think that disorganization is a glimpse into the bigger picture of someones life? Some say that when a person is unorganized its very likely that they also have financial difficulties, relationship issues, etc. So, I'm on a mission to organize, not just my JUNK DRAWER, but all other areas of my life too, including my time...
What area's of your life need organized?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...