Monday, December 28, 2009

Its the Final Countdown

The New Year is quickly approaching with only a couple more days until the countdown to 2010. 2009 went by quickly for us, with so many changes. Having just moved, I’ve realized (again) how much of a pack rat I am. I was opening boxes that had been in our garage since our last move, to find Martha Stewart magazines from as far back as 1997! Now that is sick! 2010 is my year to ORGANIZE! It’s at the top of my resolution list for sure. I love http://www.organizedhome.com/ I was taking a gander at the “Cleaning Grand Plan” to help me get my organizing groove on. First things first though, the Christmas décor needs to come down…
By the way, we had a wonderful time this Christmas, my parents and little sister came and stayed for almost a week! It was very sad to see them leave today; I hate good-byes! It never fails that I break down crying as they drive away, I hate it!! I stopped myself from going into an all out sob by sitting down and thinking of all the things I want to get done this week (tricking my tears by changing the subject). Yet still I could cry, but I’ll try hard not to. BIG BABY! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family who loves and laughs stronger and harder than anyone that I have ever known.
On a lighter note: I forgot to show you my new hair, I went really dark. It’s darker than it looks in the picture...

Talk to ya soon, you'ns come back now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...