Sunday, January 10, 2010

How Sweet the Sound

Last night as I was laying in bed, I was thinking of the sounds around me and how a sound can be so soothing and sweet.



I love the sound of ...
  • A crackling fire anywhere, anytime.

  • The ocean and all that surrounds it.

  • Laughter, especially the laughter of the ones I love.

  • Birds chirping while they gather and peck.

  • Waterfalls.

  • Coffee brewing in the morning.

  • I love you.

  • My husband singing.

  • My children playing without fighting. (Seems rare these days)

  • A silent house

  • The creaking of trees in a quiet forest.

  • My husbands truck coming up the driveway when he's home from work.

  • Praise and Worship.
  • Snow crunching under my feet.'
  • Rain hitting a metal roof.
What are some of your favorite sounds?

All you people of the world, you who live on the earth, when a banner is raised on the mountains, you will see it, and when a trumpet sounds, you will hear it.
Isaiah 18:3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...