Monday, January 25, 2010

Log Cabin Sneak Peak

This is a simple post today, I have so much to do today, cleaning, and laundry, and cleaning and laundry...You know how it is:) I want to get the inside finished so I can work outside today, its a beautiful day! I apologize for the poor quality of pics, I took them with my phone...My camera is broken:( Enjoy!
The kitchen...
The small house is an ornament (I have two of them) that used to hang on my grandma's tree every year. It's one of the only things I have to remember her by. I leave them up all year.


A view of the kitchen, the window lets me gaze out to the back porch, where there is a beautiful water fall. Love it!


My "Rooster"Scentsy warmer that sits on the stove, and my sweet little red duck from my Mama.

This is our dining room area, the wood stove is probably one of my favorite things about this room:)...

Isn't this old stove is so beautiful!

Ya'll come back now!

"Create in me a clean heart, O God."
Psalm 51:10


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...