- One of the nightly rituals is a tick check of the animals and kids, and its no big deal because you keep the necessary tools to remove the ticks on hand at all times...
- You start to itch because you have poison oak for the umteenth time in the last couple of months...
- You go to church with pieces of hay sticking out of your sweater, and oh-my-word there's mud from off the horses on your HANDS!
- Hay can be found in your pockets and hair at any given time.
- You keep a pair of rubber boots in a variety of sizes on your front porch.
- The kids bring in skulls, deer teeth, antlers that they found while building their fort:)
- You use some of these "treasures" that the kids find as decoration in and outside of your house.
- Not only are the everyday vehicles parked in the driveway, but the tractor and backhoe are too!
- Cowboy boots are worn with just about everything.
James 1:22 - "Be doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."