Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Little Piggy Went to Market...


Boy have I been a bad blogger or what!? Where does the time go anyhow? I guess I’ve been busy, and to tell you the truth I just haven’t felt like blogging, I haven’t felt worthy of it I guess. My creativeness has been blah. Have you ever felt that way? Just eh…

Good new though, Steve fixed my camera. So, no more phone camera pictures, which makes me very happy:)
We've been pretty darn busy lately, and a lot has come about. Such as the final decision to homeschool the girls again starting next school year. I wanted them to finish off the school year so we could just start fresh, which gives me ample time to prepare. Bub is going to keep going to middle school, we gave him the choice because he's excelling and also because of sports, etc. I'm can't wait to get started, and the girls are excited too!
Another thing that's been occupying our time and thoughts is, the kids are getting pigs for 4-H! Which is great, but sad:( Don't get me wrong, I love bacon and sausage but pigs are so dern cute, and did you know that they are the smartest of farm animals! Some say they are even smarter than dogs!! Sad. I guess I'll be learning the lesson of the circle of life too...We'll be picking the little piglets up at the end of the month. I'll keep you posted. I mean really people this is where bacon comes from? Maybe there's something to the Old Testament law of not eating pork? But dang it I love bacon:)


We're turning into true blue farm folk it seems:) I'll write more soon! Thanks for stopping by, I'd love if you left a comment, its always nice to talk:) Ya'll come back now!

Proverbs 2:4-5 -
"If you seek [wisdom] as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the Lord."


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...