Monday, August 23, 2010

Where Ya Been?!

Wow May 9, 2010 was my last post! There are definitely a few reasons for that, first of all we were B-U-S-Y, and secondly my laptop crashed! My sweet, amazing, loving husband surprised me yesterday, my birthday, with a brand new laptop, SO...I'm Ba-ack:)

I guess I should give you a run down of what's gone down. I'll try and make it quick.

As you know the kiddo's are now big 4-Hers and they got piggy's to raise this year. Well, fair has come and gone and, sadly, so have those precious little piggy's that I grew to love very, very much:( It was a wonderful experience, we had our fair share of rodeo's, but in the end it was all worth it. As for me when it was time to say our goodbye's to the sweet piggy's, I cried and cried, well, wept is more like it, okay I mourned. It was awful and sad and I can't believe I'm saying this but, we're doing it all again next year. Oink! Oink!

We've spent a lot of time with my mom, got to see Steve's sister and her kids from Texas, went to San Diego for a week with Steve's two best friends from the Navy, went to Sea World & the San Diego Zoo, went camping, swiming galore, gardening, got a hot tub and a pool that is still not set up (go figure), spent time with my Dad, and the list goes on and on. I feel like we've been going non-stop, and its been fun but oh so draining. All in all everything is wonderful in our lives and I can't wait to get back in touch with the blogging world and talk with all ya'll!

Just a quick FYI: Oh yeah, my son, who is almost 13 has the first signs of a peach fuzz mustache!? EW! Why do they have to go through puberty? Why!?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...