Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Giving Thanks

I saw some other people posting "Thankful Thursday," and I thought it was a great idea. 


I really do try to be thankful in all things, "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ," (Ephesians 5:20) I believe it is so important to give thanks and remember the things that we have to be thankful for.  Here is a list of things, in no particular order, of things that I am thankful for:

  • Living in a country where I can worship and serve the one and only true God without persecution.
  • An amazing marriage to an amazing man, who I am more in love with today than I was the day I married him, almost 14 years ago!
  • My 3 amazing children who continue to bless me with laughter, tears, frustration, and most importantly unconditional love every single day! :)
  • My mom who is an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, strong, loving, giving, sweet woman & I want to grow up to be just like her someday...
  • My Dad, I am one darn lucky girl to have a dad like him.  A man of character, strength, wisdom, and integrity.  He is my modern day "Pa Ingalls."  I love my dad so very much!
  • My entire family, I am so lucky to have such a close knit, loving family.
  • My friends who love me for me.
  • Mine and my family's health.
  • My animals: Diego, Dozer, Bailey & Sissy
  • Trader Joe's chocolate "Jo-Jo's" cookies, I love you oh so much!
  • Peanut Butter M&M's, need I say more!?
  • The Fall, which is on its way soon!
What are you thankful for today? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...