Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Country Christmas

  I loved sleeping under the lit Christmas tree at night when I was a little girl.  It held the wonder and joy that is childhood!   I especially wanted to sleep under the tree when there were gifts underneath it, because really I was naughty and I would carefully open the ones with my name on them...
We've started to decorate for Christmas here on the farm so I wanted to share some Christmas decoration ideas and inspiration that I love, love, love!  Did I mention that I love them!? 
Enjoy my sweet friends...

(Country Living)
Oh sweet Christmas Tree, I want to sit here every morning, sip my coffee and gaze out my window at the snow filled fields as I take in your essence.  I love you adorable Christmas tree, you are as sweet and simple as I hope to one day be!
(Country Living)
Stretch *yawn*! (That's me waking up from this bed:) I love this dainty room!  Its so bright and shabby, yet rustic and strong!  This is me through and through! 
(Pottery Barn)
This sweet advent calendar is yet another reason I {heart} chalkboard paint.  You may not know it, but did I mention my love of chalkboard paint!  Maybe not this Christmas, but I will make this advent calendar someday! 

(Country Living)
Seriously!  Need I say more?  I am madly and deeply in love with this living room. 
It's simple farm chic. In reality I could never have this, this is the living room of someone with no children, or dogs, or brother's (for my brother is reckless and messy!) or husbands. 
But I love it none the less.
25 days til Christmas! 
Luke 1:30-31
And the angel said to her, fear not Mary, for you have found favor with God. And, behold, you shall conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name JESUS.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...