Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm So Behind ♥

Only 16 days until Christmas and counting, and I am so behind!  We don't have a tree *GASP*, my decorations aren't all up, I have a huge final paper to write for a marketing class that I really have no clue about, my carpets need to be cleaned (including the stairs uggh), I need to get my hair done (can you say, "hello roots!"), Cowgirl Chic is moving to a bigger booth in two weeks from today, there is a smoke alarm in my house somewhere beeping, and I hate being behind!

Yet here I sit, with my first cup of coffee, blogging...Only the Lord and coffee can make it all better:) 

"Cheers to you this morning friends and to my roots!" LOL! I look like I'm really posing for this picture, let's face it I sort of am! HEHE! I never know where to look, at the screen or at the camera...DORK!

"There are many virtuous, capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!"
~Proverbs 31:29

Let this scripture be our prayer, that we could be called virtuous and capable!  Oh the Proverbs 31 woman, what an inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...