Friday, December 3, 2010

Inspired

in-spired: ~adjective.  Resulting from such inspiration, inhaled, as if by divine influence.

I've been inspired lately.  When I have time that is. In between homeschool, getting my own school work finished, running my booth with my friend Jennifer, cleaning, raising my family, you know the typical every day mom thang that we all love!  You know in all that free time we have:) 

So back to the inspiration.  The booth, Cowgirl Chic Bootique, has had a great start so far!  We've been there since November and in a couple weeks we're already moving into a bigger booth.  Our stuff is selling!  Hurray!  It makes my heart so happy and accomplished! 

Many things inspire me, Pottery Barn inspires me, all of your sweet & amazing blogs inspire me, Ballard Designs inspires me and makes me drool;), Godly people inspire me, my mom inspires me, and Jesus of course inspires me!  God's creation inspires me, being in the country, seeing my children laugh and love, my horses inspire me.  Rusty-chipped paint, old windows, birds, bird houses, twinkling Christmas lights, red barns, old trucks, barn stars, scrolly metal, signs...So many, many things inspire me.

My true love (aka husband) bought me Photoshop recently, and I finally got enough courage to start to use it:)  I've been practicing making blog headers, and its so fun!  What do ya think of my new one?  I wanted to make my blog less noisy, and more simple.  I was...inspired. 

What inspires you?

“There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.”
1 Corinthians 12:4-6

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...