Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Wanna Bet!?

When I was little when a kid told a story and we said we didn't believe him he'd say, "Oh yeah, you wanna bet?!" 
~
So years ago, Steve and I were at the bowling alley with some friends.  It was Friday night bowling, where they turn the lights down, strobe lights are goin' and the music's playing loud!  Oh yeah!
I went to the bathroom, on my way out I spotted where everyone was and I DANCED my way over to them.  When I got to them I continued dancing. I was a dancin' machine people!  Oh I was feelin' it! Gettin' funkay, gettin' down and back up again.
Oh Yeah!
 Gettin' Down!
Raise the Roof!
"April!"..."April!" Huh?  My friend Denise was calling me, so I swiftly turned and slowly did my little boogie toward her.  When I got there, she turned me around and pulled out a VERY long piece of TOILET PAPER!  It appeared that I had pulled up my drawers and with them came my HOMEMADE toilet seat!!!  NOOOOOO!
Apparently my dance moves inspired that piece of toilet paper to fly like a kite out of my pants!  It was a-flowin', and I was horrified! 
~
Don't believe me?  Ya wanna bet?!
And that is just one out of the plethora of my most embarrassing moments...Humbling moments♥
Hope you enjoyed laughing at *ehem* with me:)
Don't forget to enter my {GIVEAWAY}, it ends Saturday!

"Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."
Matthew 23:12
SO TRUE! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...