Monday, May 23, 2011

Moving, Tables and Chairs Oh My

Its a cloudy morning and I have no energy whatsoever!  Exhausted! 
My day started out with my daughter waking me up!  Ah!  I use the alarm on my phone to wake up and apparently my phone was on silent.  Ooops!  I never do this, I'm always up before the birds...
But not today:) Nope, I was up just after those little critters...
 *sigh, yawn*
Our moving day can not come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.  I am ready to move and start anew♥
I'm sure I'll eat those words when that moving day comes, but for now I'm anxious and excited, minus the packing, cleaning and actual moving part:) 
I've been working on our dining room table and chairs. When I was at Target today I looked at the new cover of Country Living magazine and, there it was, my table.  It looks like it any way. I'm using a creamier color, not such a bright white and I wouldn't do the blue chairs, but I am thinking of the robin's egg turquoise color that I used on the dresser I just did...

 Here's the before of  the top to my table, which is all I've completed so far:) 
and here's sort of an idea of what it will look like...

I sanded and primered the base and two of the chairs today.  Then, it looked like it might rain, so hopefully I can finish it all up tomorrow:)  I'll post the finished product of course!  Have a wonderful day friends♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...