Monday, May 9, 2011

What's on Your List Today?

I can't believe its Monday already...New week, new list of things to do.  My list always seems ambitious on Monday and by Wednesday I've come to terms with the fact that I won't finish everything...A side effect of A.D.D perhaps?


Today my list looks like this:
  1. Go to Costco
  2. Go to Wal-Mart (Ugh!)
  3. Call to sign Bubba up for Hunter's safety course
  4. Clean
  5. Laundry
  6. Brush the horses (get all their winter coat off:)
  7. Put some of my plants in pots
  8. Finish my assignment for school
  9. Put some items in my Etsy shop
  10. Exercise?
  11. Call Grandma back
  12. Call my Mama ♥
  13. Make dinner
  14. Clean up
  15. Help kiddos with homework
  16. Laundry
  17. Breath
That's all I can think of for now...I'm sure there's more I need to do, maybe my list is too big and that's why I never finish everything.  I think I need an assistant:)  Wouldn't that be nice?  Any volunteers?  The pay will be minimal, the company would be great:), the room and board is questionable, and the hours would be full time...Come on! Anyone? 

What's on your list today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...