Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13

Day 13: Tips that make you go "DUH!"
As I think of organizing tips n' tricks, and as I go through the web and find them I think, "that's it?"  These tips n' tricks are simple, they're not hard, they could be done by children!  Yet, we all fall short at times, unless our name is MARTHA STEWART that is:)

So here's a list of simple, yet efficient tips n' tricks to help keep you, your family & your home organized:
  1. Keep like things together, give them a home:  This is important.  Have you ever been looking for the remote control, or your keys, or phone and they are no where to be found?  That can be so frustrating!  Give them a home and make sure you and your family get in the habit of putting them there every time they aren't being used.  
2.  Keep a collapsible bin in your trunk to keep it organized.  You could put sports equipment, paper towels (in case of spills), wet wipes, a blanket, etc.  Isn't is so nice to have a tidy car...Yeah, I need to do this! 

3. I have pantry shelves my hubby built me in the garage, and I can't tell you how many times crizap has fallen and almost knocked me out cold!  Here is a genius solution...Bungee cords! Also notice the clipboard with a list to keep of things needed when they run out!  Wow! Martha, you are th-o th-mart!
4. Here is the best organizing advice for the day from the FlyLady herself♥: "Let go of perfectionism. It's the number-one reason for procrastination. You don't have to do the job perfectly to get it done. Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family--that's one of my mottoes."

Thank you FlyLady! 

Well, I'm getting ready to go hunting with my hubby, my son, my dad and a couple hands full of my other relatives!  "ELK CAMP":)  And this year...drum roll...I'm hunting!  Watch out April's got a gun:) 

I'll be sure to post pictures when I get home!  Of course the 31 day Organizing  challenge must go on, so it shall.  I will set up posts for the next few days so stay tuned and I'll really be back on Wednesday, hopefully with some great pictures of the hunt! 

Love to all of you, I noticed I have some new followers and that just makes my day!  I can't wait to get to know you all more♥  Until next time my friends!

P.S. I know I keep mentioning it but don't forget to follow me on Facebook, I'm gearin' up for a {GIVEAWAY} for all my FB followers & I don't want you to miss out! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...