Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7: Craft Spaces

Day 7: Craft Spaces
A project that I'm currently trying to tackle is my crafting space, which is in my garage..My husband has a separate shop where he keeps his tools and toys, so I get the garage all to myself! 
I still have a long ways to go, but here's the before and after so far♥
BEFORE






This is so embarrassing for me to show everyone!  It looks so awful!  FYI this is my garage, I don't live like this, I am not a hoarder, I don't need Dr. Phil...YIKES! 

AFTER (so far at least:):


I still have tons to go through, shelves to hang, and crizap to throw away,
 but I at least feel like I"m on my way♥ 

Here is some craft room inspiration

Great idea!
I have a ton of milk glass that I could use in my space...

I ♥♥ this!  (BUCKETS!)

How sweet is this space!  In love with the chair♥

I hope today's organization inspiration has prompted you to get organized!  Have an amazing Friday! See ya tomorrow♥


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...