Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 8: Lists N' Things

Day 8!  I can't believe it's already been 8 days:)
Happy Saturday!
Now, let's get organizing...
One thing that has always helped me organize my time, is a "To Do" list.  Sometimes I'll even give each "to do" item a time limit & set the timer.  Or I'll set a goal of having it all done by a certain time of day.  I'm very competitive, and doing this is like I'm competing against the clock!  Weird, I know but that's how I roll.

I found this great list on MarthaStewart.com, "6 Things To Do Everyday" 
  1. Make the Bed
  2. Manage Clutter
  3. Clean as you Cook
  4. Wipe up Spills While They're Fresh
  5. Sort the Mail
  6. Sweep the Kitchen Floor
Martha offers other great lists too!  Go here >>>ORGANIZING CHECKLISTS<<<
Among a pile of other things to do today, I am spending time on my craft space, it's taking a long time, but already I feel inspired when I'm in there♥ 

 I hung a vintage wooden crate to use as shelves above my new Cricut station *wink*!   
 Notice the chalkboard labels
 I sell them 10 for $10 if you'd like some let me know, FREE SHIPPING!

Happy Organizing!  Have an amazing Saturday♥


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...