Saturday, January 7, 2012

Be Simple

You all may know my mentor The Nester. Okay, so she doesn't exactly know that she's my mentor but it's either that or I'm stalking her, and in that case I may need some help! The Nester (formally known as The Nesting Place) was one of the first blogs I followed when I first started blogging in 2008.  I think she's actually my sister from another mister. If nothing else we are definitely kindred spirits! When I read her blog I think to myself, "Hey! That's how I feel!" or "Hey! I say that!" or "Hey! That's my living room..." Okay-Okay, not the last one but you get the point. What I'm trying to say is I'm thankful I stumbled upon her blog way back when, because over the years, and especially lately, she inspires me!  And being inspired is one of my favorite things to be!



Since I started blogging I haven't been as consistent as I wish I could have been.  Like so many other mom's out there I am always juggling one too many things.  I'm determined to make this year different.  For me, this is the year of simplifying, and already it feels so good.  When we simplify our lives by purging, knowing when enough is enough, and learning when to say "no," we make room for a more successful life.  Not just success in business, but in our spiritual walk, in marriage, as parents, & life in general. 

"What does not satisfy when we find it, was not the thing we were desiring." C.S. Lewis

I found this sweet blog on Pinterest, she gives some great tips!  Check her out♥
{Here are some great tips and tricks to help SIMPLIFY your life at home brought to you by New Nostalgia}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...