Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Books: In Honor of Charles Dickens

I ♥ books!  I especially love old books.  I have them all over my house in quaint little stacks.  Some of the books in the picture below date back to 1900! 


There are so many things you can do with books...I love the natural patina old books have. I recently made this big book page wreath, using an old American History school book.  I still haven't added a center piece, but I'm a busy girl...Maybe today?


Books (and book pages) can add  beautiful texture, and bring life to any room. 
Book page tags are so sweet!  I'm adding these little tags to my Etsy shop today!


{Etsy.com}
 What do you like to do with old books?

Happy Birthday Charles Dickens!
{7 February 1812 – 9 June 1870}


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...