Monday, February 13, 2012

Creating Beautiful

"I just want to make pretty things, even if nobody cares." But I hope you do care, and enjoy! Have an amazing Monday friends!

I apologize in advance for the short post, I've got lunches to make and kiddos to get to school!

I've been working like crazy on a few different things this past week, because I can't focus on just one like a normal person! I ordered some lavender with the intentions of making some sachets.  So, when it arrived last week I got right to work! 

I made this ruffled little Shabby sachet and sold 4 right away! 


I'll be taking these down to my booth this week♥

I love this sign!  It is part of a quote from the movie, The Notebook
And here are a few fun things from my Etsy shop this week:




Well that's it for now...What have you created lately?
I'm linking up to:
Skip to My Lou: Made by you Monday's



you are talking too much

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...