Monday, February 27, 2012

Channeling Spring

I've been crafting, and making signs up a storm.  I'm also working on a sweet hutch I bought that I think I'll keep {pictures to come}. It's been sitting in front of my work area in the garage for weeks, begging to be painted!  So, I finally started sanding it, in between finishing up a custom Etsy order of chalkboard tags last night.  So much to do, so little time:O)  
I've also been exploring different methods of transferring images onto different  materials.  Click Here to read a great post on 12 different techniques that are all really great, brough to you by The Graphics Fairy, you just have to check them out! 

While visiting the sweet Graphics Fairy, I found this little fella:


 And I made some adorable block art.  I printed him onto vintage sheet music and viola'!



I'm taking a couple down to my booth and putting some in my Etsy Shop...
I'm so excited for Spring and all she has to offer♥  Aren't you?





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...