Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Even though the snow is falling outside my window as I write this, Spring really is on its way....I hope:)  This coming weekend is Daylight Savings {so don't forget}, the days will be getting longer, and hopefully the sun will find its way back to my town♥
Spring cleaning is when you clean those deep, dark places that get neglected over the winter months.  Like the windows, the inside of the cabinets, the garage, the refrigerator, etc...
And, when you live on property, like we do, there is a never ending list of things to do around the barn, in the field and in the garden! Even so, I love Spring!

{via Flicker}

Here are some great tips and ideas that I found on some amazing blogs this week:

Housewife Bliss has an awesome Spring cleaning guide, check it out {HERE}
The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking also has a great list of Spring Cleaning chores, you can find it {HERE}

What are some of your Spring cleaning tips or tricks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...