Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've had a lot on my plate the last week and a 1/2.  One of my horses started to founder, which was scary.  Luckily we caught it soon enough that it didn't go to her feet. she's doing much better, but still recovering...

My sweet friend Mindy from Pretty in Paint became a distributor for CeCe Caldwell Paints, and she gave me some to try (so sweet). 
 I loved everything about this paint, it was so easy to use!  We've all heard other paints advertise "no sanding or priming necessary" but in reality it never works out that way.  No joke, this paint required zip, zilch, nada priming or sanding!  It covered this red in just ONE coat! {Holla!}


After I painted it, I lightly glazed it and TADA!
I'll be taking this down to my booth tomorrow morning *sad face*...Its so hard not to keep it!  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  


"In Christ Alone my Hope is Found. He is my Light, my Strength, my Song."
~In Christ Alone

I'd LOVE if you'd click over yonder and "FOLLOW" Takin' Time →
You can also follow here:




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...