Monday, May 25, 2009

Sweet Tea Please!


I love sweet tea, especially on a hot summer day! Okay, I know its not officially summer yet, but when its 90+ degrees outside it sure feels like it.
I use my coffee maker to brew my tea, I know its not as cool as letting it brew in the sun, but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. So anyhow my coffee maker makes 12 cups so here's how I make it:
~SWEET TEA~
*10-12 tea bags

*1 heaping cup of sugar, or so:)
*Ice
*Fill the rest up with water
*1 gallon pitcher
I brew the tea, then pour it over the sugar so it will dissolve, then I add around 4 cups of ice and fill the rest with cold water and BAM!
The tea is ready to drink, possibly in a mason jar like I'm drinking right this very minute:)



Arnold Palmer Style

*Same recipe as above except I brew 10 cups of tea, then I add a frozen lemonade concentrate plus the 4 cups of water. I've also used powder lemonade mix or even lemonade Kool-Aid mix, It's yummy!

Don't forget the rule,whoever drinks the last bit of tea, better be makin' some more.
What's your recipe for sweet tea?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...