Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm a Pear!



Its true. I'm a pear shaped girl, which means I got an Apple Bottom, baby got back, bootylicious, junk in my trunk, quarter horse butt, whatever you may call it, I got it fo' sho'! I'm not afraid of curves, I think they can be beautiful. I just think mine could be more toned, in shape, less jiggle more BAM! I weighed myself this morning, the first time I think since my doctors visit! Can someone please tell me what part of my brain says, "Hey today's a good morning to weigh thyself." It never fails that its seconds before Aunt Flo come's a knockin' at my door. I'm pretty sure we all weigh a few pounds heavy when she's in town...right?

I know, I know. You always want what you can't have. Longer legs, longer hair, bigger booty, bigger ta-ta's, the list, for us ladies, could go on and on... I want to get in shape, I want to feel accomplished as far as my health goes, and I don't. I feel like a brownie eatin', sugar-coffee drinkin', Oreo dunkin', Peanut M&M eatin', glutton! I cain't do it, I tell you! Actually, I can do it, way too easily, way too much! *Sigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...