Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ramble, Ramble

It seems that every time I’m browsing through so many of your amazing blogs, I end up following more and more of you! Is there a limit to how many blogs “Blogger” allows you to follow? I only follow the ones that inspire me, but that number could be endless! I’m going to have to start another blog just to follow more blogs :) HEHE!

I have a confession, we have no tree! I can’t even believe it! I know WHAT!? GASP! THE SHOCK!THE HORROR! and AWE!

I think I might take the girls today to get a tree and surprise the boys this evening with a fully decorated set up tree. Think I should? I’ll let you know.

*sigh*

I just haven’t felt into the Christmas spirit this year. I hate it, because I ♥ Christmas. I love the music, the tree, the decorations, the lights, the jingle bells, the paper chains, the reason for the season (Happy Birthday Jesus!)… What’s wrong with me!? Perhaps it’s the tree that's missing from my Christmas mood? Next year one of my goals is to have it all ready to go on or by Thanksgiving. That way I can relax and enjoy the entire month of December.


I did put up some lights on the porch last night, along with a few red bows here and there. Still, we’re missin’ something. Yes, it must be a tree. Girls!  Get ready, we're going to get a Christmas tree!  And tonight, we're going to gaze at Christmas lights.  Oh we're gettin' in the mood, one way or another.  You can count on that:)  Merry Christmas everyone♥



"And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear. 
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
Luke 2:9-12





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...