Monday, January 3, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things Posts

It's been a VERY long week! I have so many serious things on my mind, but I absolutely posi-toot-ly DO NOT want to burden you with these things!  Today, I want to leave you with LAUGHTER, because I don't know about you but I could use some laughter...

You're Welcome. Oh yeah I did, I took a picture of me wearin' a Bluetooth, which is the new Fannypack! 

I wanted to share some pretty dern funny stories that I've posted in the past, if I do say so myself.  So I wanted to go ahead and share them agayn (yes I know how to spell again, I meant to do that)...Enjoy my sweet friends♥

Here Ya Go, take a looksy:



"A cheerful heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit makes one sick." Prov 17:22 (TLB) Y'all come back now♥


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...