Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

I have a love/hate relationship with "Throw Back Thursday"...It brings back so many good memories, but sometimes they are hard to look at without being a little bit sad that the time has flown by so quickly. In the blink of an eye!


So here's us, almost 12 years ago!
Oh my sweet babies! My sweet, little babies.  

It's hard to believe that:
  • My sweet little, handsome boy (who's not so little anymore) drove his two little sisters to school this morning!
  • The beautiful little girl in the middle, so sweet and loving, rolled her big blue eyes at me a time or two during the hustle and bustle of getting ready for school...
  • The littlest one, with the chubbiest legs ever as a baby (I wish I could give them a pinch!), explained to me this morning that she "just needs more sleep" and that going to bed earlier "won't help", sleeping in later is what she actually needs!  LOL!
Yes, the time flies by so quickly, so as I've said before, I will try and cherish the now, while keeping the then ever so close to my heart.
I know that I've written too many a lot of posts about how much I miss my babies being, well, babies. I guess its just part of being a Mama. Ah, the adventures in parenting...Lord help me!

Have an awesome day friends!  

"I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord,the maker of heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1,2

{Don't forget to follow Takin' Time, just click the links below!}







Love, April Dawn 



 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...